The Ts’zil Learning Centre and Economic Development Office will be hosting a 12-day Training Program for potential entrepreneurs in this community. This program will be delivered over 4-6 weeks and will offer an overview of what it takes to start and run your own business. It is open to anyone from Mount Currie, or any of the member communities of LSTC.
- Market Research
- Competitors, Competition and Competitive Advantage
- Operations: Law and Insurance
- Operations : Taxes, Suppliers and Financial Institutions
- Personal Budget and Net Worth
- Costs of Doing Business and Pricing
- Financials: Start Up and Cash Flow
- Technology and Presentations
- Business Plan, Executive Summary, and Polishing Your Presentation
As well, Business Coaching and follow-up will be available to graduates of the program for up to 2 months.
We are having an information Session on Wednesday, September 8th from 6pm to 8pm (in room 107 at Ts’zil) to determine the best schedule for community members, as well as to answer any questions that may come up.