CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The call for catering services is open.
This call will close on April 29th, 2019
Decisions will be taken by May 1st, 2019.
About the Catering Services Required
From May 22nd-24th, the Tśzil Learning Centre will be hosting its annual staff retreat at the Ts̓zil Learning Centre.
The catering logistics are as followed for 20 people:
- 1 dairy-free option for each meal;
- 3 breakfasts;
- 3 morning snacks;
- 2 lunches; and
- 2 afternoon snacks
Priority is given to proposals that fall within the budget that the Tśzil Learning Centre is working with.
Proposals are reviewed by the Director of Ts̓zil and assessed against the above criteria. Funding is provided through service agreements.
Who Can Apply?
Those that meet the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Possess a valid food safe certificate; and
- Previous catering experience
How to Apply?
Drop off your application to the Tśzil Learning Centre, or email the Tśzil Director at Mason.Ducharme@lilwat.ca with the following documents:
- A quote on how much it would cost to fulfill this proposal;
- A letter stating that you are interested and how you meet the priorities and requirements given above;
- A copy of your proposed menu for the event; and
- A copy of your most up-to-date Food Safe Certificate