The Ts’zil Learning Centre is putting out a Call of Interest for the Special Education Assistant Program.
Do you have:
- Your BC Secondary School Graduation (GRADE 12)
- Successful completion of English 12 or English 12 First Peoples or Communications 12 (with a B-)
- A valid Standard First Aid certificate
- A valid CPR certificate
(The Applicant is also required to do a TB test)
It is strongly recommended that applicants who do not meet the English 12 requirements come in to upgrade and take the BENG 052 course in January. (January –April 2012)
If you are interested please arrange to come in to do the assessment test for English on Monday January 9th at 1:30 pm in the ABE room.
Call the Ts’zil Learning Centre if you need any of the requirements, we will put your name on a list for the next First Aid courses coming to TLC. (At this time, those dates are not yet known)
Call the Pqusnalhcw Health Centre and ask for Michelle, the Head Nurse, to schedule a date and time for the TB test. (Test is done and 48-72hrs is needed for results, so book for mon – wed)
Please call the Ts’zil Learning Centre at 604.894.2300 if you are interested in taking this program or have any questions.
We will need your:
- Phone number (home, cell, message)
- Email address
- A copy of first aid and cpr certificates plus the results of your TB test.
For a complete information package please contact Rachel Dan at the Ts’zil Learning Centre.