If anyone is interested they can leave their name with Rachel Andrew-Nelson at Ts’zil Learning Center. Interviews to follow shortly.
Enumerator Related Information
Duties Include one or more of the following, depending on type of assignment:
- Conducting personal interviews to obtain completed questionnaires;
dropping off census questionnaires at dwellings in a specified area and listing the address of each dwelling;
- collecting census information from people living in a collective dwelling (for
example hospitals, hotels, nursing homes, and school residences); and/or
- contacting respondents by telephone and in-person to obtain completed
Location: Various assignments throughout Canada
Period of employment: From late April or mid-May to mid-August, 2011 (starting dates and
length of employment will vary by assignment)
Pay of Rate: $14.72 per hour plus authorized expenses
- industrious, tactful, conscientious, reliable, energetic and capable of exercising good
- prepared to work long hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays;
- good at following written instructions and reading maps;
- experienced in dealing with people;
- 18 years or older;
- Canadian Citizen, or possess a valid work permit or permanent resident status;
- Computer skills with access to a home computer and internet are an asset.
In the Interior of B.C. please call 1-855-808-5900 once you applied on-line, and leave a message with your name, telephone number, the First Nations Band your living on; or the First Nations Band you want to work on.
If you are having trouble applying on line call 1-866-773-2011 – – TTY: 1-800-363-7629