The LTC Natural Resources Department is looking to hire a highly motivated individual that is willing to take on sporadic work throughout the summer months.
- Physically fit is highly recommended as hiking in rugged terrain 6-8 hours a day is required (Need hiking gear and good boots plus rain gear)
- Knowledgeable in using a Personal GPS would be an asset
- Knowledge of the territory would also be an asset
- Must commit to staying in camping situation (cabin) for duration of the field sessions with lead biologist(August and September)
- Need commitment to starting this Friday (July 15, 2011) at 0800hrs
Please contact Matt Manuel with Resume at the Lillooet Tribal Council (250) 256-7523 ext. 239