The Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) has launched a new program called International Aboriginal Youth Internships. If you know of a young Aboriginal person looking for international work experience, this sounds like an interesting program. Potential participants need to be between the ages of 18-35. There are some really cool opportunities in places such as Uganda, Peru, Bolivia, Jamaica, etc. Below is a link to the June announcement and a copy of the brochure. To find out about the internships, you have to google the Canadian groups listed in the announcements.
International Youth Internship Opportunities
- COVID-19 and Jordan’s Principle support for First Nations Children
- Li̓lwat Nation Youth Centre Survey: Let us know what services and support you need!
- Tax and funding information for post-secondary students
- Career Opportunity: Director of Finance for Líl̓wat Nation
- Ts̓zil asks student to take StatsCan’s Impacts of COVID-19 on Students survey
Look after yourself Thank you Kík7ak Councillor Helena Edmonds pic.twitter.com/oXCzKqX0oV2 months ago
Come on out to listen to the All Nominated Candidates Speech Night, for information click on the link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The after-school club Supervisor ensures the well-being of all children and manages the educational program deliver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The Úll̓us Child Care Center Supervisor in the Programs ensures the well-being of all children and provides support… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
Starting on September 16, 2019, there will be changes with FNHA Benefit Plans for full detail:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago