Come Grow With The Líl̓wat Nation
Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Líl̓wat Nation, Mount Currie, BC
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Reporting to: Chief Administrative Officer
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer and working with the Senior Leadership and Management Team and staff, the Human Resources Manager will be responsible for providing leadership, professional knowledge and guidance /support in the design/development, management, administration and evaluation of Lílwat Nation human resource management affairs, including plans, policies, programs, processes/procedures, information systems, reports, and files.
The successful candidate for the position of Human Resource Manager will have:
- Related post-secondary degree/diploma and formal training directly related to the development, management, and evaluation of human resource management affairs
- Certified Human Resources professional designation
- Minimum of 6-8 years within the professional field of Human Resource Management, including three or more years at the coordination/management level
- Experience in the development and management/administration of Human Resource plans, policies, and programs including, organization design, recruitment/employment, direct and indirect compensation, employee performance evaluation and development, health and safety, harassment/violence in the workplace, employee discipline, and funding
- Experience working with related federal and provincial government standards/statutes, regulations, programs and Agencies
- Experience working with related computer software
- Prefer experience working with a First Nation organization
- Excellent leadership, management, administration, development, coaching, communications (oral and written), organizational, consultative and training skills
- Criminal record check will be required
A very good compensation package, including Group Insurance Benefits, Vacation and Salary will be provided, along with the opportunity to make a real professional difference.
Please forward a current résumé, covering letter and employment references to:
This deadline has been extended to further notice as of October 7, 2016.
Lee-Anne Kauffman, Executive Assistant
Lílwat Nation, PO Box 602, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0