Location: Líl̓wat Management Services, Mount Currie, BC
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Located in Mount Currie, this full-time role, reporting to the Finance Manager, will assist with the accounting and financial reporting of the Líl̓wat Business Group. The Líl̓wat Business Group was established to generate revenue and employment opportunities on behalf of the Líl̓wat Nation. We currently have active operations in Forestry, Retail, Land Development. With new opportunities and significant assets, the Líl̓wat Business Group is poised to grow substantially over the coming years.
- Accounts Payable – entering and posting invoices, vouchering, preparing invoices for payments
- Accounts Receivable – entering invoices, aging reports, following up on payments
- Provide Monthly variance analysis reports – review budget and assist with adjustments
- Prepares General Ledger and Journal Entry reconciliation as required
- Maintains files and records
- Coordinates with Business Unit Managers and responds to inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist with year-end process – Preparing year-end working papers, continuity schedules, etc
- Special Reports & analysis as requested
- Assists other team members and leaders with other deliverables as required.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Minimum one years’ experience of full cycle accounting.
- Courses in Finance or Certification (Book Keeping etc) is an asset.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity with Sage Accpac is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills, time management and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player and be able to work positively and supportively with the team and other departments.
Please forward a current résumé and covering letter no later than
4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 to:
Lílwat Management Services, PO Box 605, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
We thank for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted