Title: Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Location: Finance Department, Band Administration Office, Mount Currie
Category: Temporary Full-Time (5 Days/Week, 1 year contract)
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Closing Date: Sunday April 10th, 2016
The Finance Department provides service and support to multiple departments. The role of the Accounts Receivable Coordinator is to process all invoicing, collect outstanding receivables and be a member of the Housing Board.
- Prepares General Ledger and Journal Entry reconciliation as required;
- Monthly Invoicing;
- Payroll deduction administration;
- Housing Board meetings;
- Prepare bank deposits;
- Monthly Aging report and collection;
- Assist with the Year-End Process;
- Support with the preparation of annual audit working papers for the external auditors;
- Assist the other Finance Team member with deliverables as required;
- Adhere to the Líl̓wat Nation Financial Administration Law and supporting policies;
- Delivers excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in a Finance department or administrative position;
- Experience with handling money;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High proficiency with Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Familiarity with ACCPAC, and Erequester is an asset
- Excellent organization skills, time management and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a team player and be able to work positively and supportively.
- Previous experience with First Nations preferred
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 10th, 2016 to:
Lee-Anne Kauffman, Executive Assistant – Lee-Anne.Kauffman@lilwat.ca
We thank for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.