Title: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Líl̓wat Health and Healing (L.H.H.)
Status: Regular Full-time / Salary based on Knowledge, Experience, Proven Ability
Reporting to: Líl̓wat Health and Healing Director
Closing Date: November 14, 2019
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative / management support to the Health and Healing Director in a wide range of functions that contribute to the overall success of the department. (auditing, planning, communicating, coordinating and procurement/budgeting).
- Performs duties and responsibility in accordance with Líl̓wat policy, the department’s standard operating procedure and direction given by the L.H.H. Director.
- Assist the L.H.H. Director in developing and tracking of program evaluations that lead to quality improvements.
- In consultation with the Director, manage contract services and service partners through service agreement deliverables and payment.
- Support the ongoing development of data collection, records of decisions, information storage / retrieval, minute taking /distribution.
- Assist the Director in the operationalizing of the HR Policy (Position descriptions – job posting- interview preparation on boarding / orientation – other operations policies)
- Administer financial systems – purchase orders – electronic request and approval.
- Partner up with L.H.H. Management team members in providing department wide support for training, safety, community engagement and creating a healthy workplace environment.
- Coordinate calendars, schedules and support arrangements needed for community events or external travel
- Maintain confidentially on all matters related to this office and its affairs.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Post-secondary certificate or training in Office or Business Administration or Administrative Assistant
- Proven skills with Microsoft office and a high level of proficiency in computer programs and applicable software.
- Build and maintain workplace partnerships based on trust, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated focus on service.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of; organizational structures, operational process, community customer service.
- 2- 4 years of experience in a similar level position.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments of varying priority and complexity.
- Submit a criminal records check.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than
4:30 p.m. Thursday, November 14, 2019 to
Jessica.Frank@Lilwat.ca with the subject line: Administrative Assistant
or hand deliver it to the Reception at
Health and Healing, 11092 Black Bear Road