Title: After School Club Head Supervisor & Hot lunch cook
Location: Líl̓wat Health and Healing & Úll̓us Child Care Centre
Reporting to: Manager of Child Care Services
Closing Date: February 19, 2021
The after school club Head Supervisor ensures the well-being of all children and manages the educational program delivery. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of curriculum, in assistance with the Manager of Child Care Services; in accordance with the goals and philosophies of Úll̓us Child Care Centre. The candidate must have:
- Responsible Adult certificate, ECA/ECE an asset
- A Valid Child Care Acceptable First Aid Certificate
- Food Safe certificate
- Provide Healthy snack/lunch to all programs including Menu Preparation and shopping
- Demonstrate organizational time management and delegation skills.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Team approach to center management
- No criminal record
- Provide the Manager of Child Care Services with support to make informed decisions
- Provide healthy snack and hot lunch following Canada’s food guide
- Ensure ALL operational policies are established and followed in accordance with the Provincial Child Care Licensing Board, and Community Care Facility Act.
- Plan, Carry out, and assess developmentally appropriate, activities and experiences in harmony with the center’s philosophy:
- Ensure guidance of children’s behavior that encourages positive self-concept:
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the center’s children, their parents, and staff.
- Keep up to date with early childhood education and advocacy developments.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Understanding of Lil’wat culture & language
Please submit a cover letter with 3 references and your resume
& clear Criminal Record Review no later than:
4:30 p.m. on February 19, 2021 to Beverly.Dan@lilwat.ca
Or received by mail by February 19, 2021 at P.O. Box 602, Mount Currie, B.C. V0N 2K0
We thank for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted