Location: Líl̓wat Health & Healing
Status: Regular, Part Time – 20 hours per week
Reporting to: Iris Pierre, Operations Manager
Custodian – at Líl̓wat Health & Healing the Custodian is responsible for cleanliness and safety in and around the LHH building, and not limited to work scheduled hours.
- The successful candidate will be assigned daily cleaning-area responsibilities in various offices, and program rooms
- The Custodian will work cooperatively with other Custodians and Maintenance Staff; with consistent communication.
- Follow the duties list, along with duties schedules – weekly, monthly & annually.
- Complete a Maintenance Work Order for any repairs that you notice are needed e.g. broken furniture, bathrooms not working, damaged walls etc.
- Team work with all Líl̓wat Nation Employees; including but not limited to attending Staff Training’s for Líl̓wat Health & Healing Staff
- Assist Head Custodian with ordering cleaning supplies and/or equipment
- Use scrubbers on Bathroom floors; if/where necessary
- Steam clean all rugs, scrubber-machine on floors and every room cleaned thoroughly.
- Dust all ledges and blinds.
- Other duties from time to time as directed by Operations Manager and/or Head Custodian.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Grade 12 graduation preferred
- First Aide and WHIMS an asset
- Janitor experience and/or training
- Be physically healthy and able to perform strenuous physical work
- Reliable and an asset to Líl̓wat Health & Healing Security/Safety
- Cooperative with ability to communicate with public
- Ability to work in any environment, and not limited to, with elder’s & children
- Enhanced Criminal Record Check is required.
Please submit your resume no later than June 7, 2019
to Fiona.Milton@lilwat.ca Executive Assistant,
PO Box 161 Líl̓wat Health & Healing Mount Currie BC VON 2K0