INTERNAL JOB POSTING
LIL’WAT MANAGEMENT SERVICES LP
Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and Senior Leadership Team
Location: Líl̓wat Business Group Office
Status: Permanent, Full Time
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team performs administrative and support duties. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, but providing support to the Retail Operations Manager, Forestry Operations Manager, Financial Controller and other office staff as required, the Executive Assistant maintains a high level of discretion with sensitive information and ensures that the office and staff are organized.
- Organizes and maximizes Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team time, meetings, scheduling and rescheduling appointments, arranging physical requirements and /or other logistical needs.
- Follow up on instructions and requests from the Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team ensuring timely receipt of information and documentation or materials required.
- Performs secretarial duties for the Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team, taking minutes of meetings, initiating and preparing written correspondence for signature or on behalf of the Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team and drafting staff communiqués and other letters that may be required.
- Maintains communications with managers and staff in order to ensure that the Chief Executive Officer and Líl̓wat Business Group Senior Leadership Team are apprised of important day-to-day matter.
- Receive, screen and/or route incoming telephone calls, mail, publications and correspondence, proactively handle question and information requests.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings (client and non-client). Resolve scheduling conflicts as they arise and prioritize issue to ensure an effective time management approach. Communicate agendas and respond to calendar changes as needed.
- Coordinate and arrange detailed travel arrangements including air, hotel, ground transportation, visas, and meal reservations, as business needs and personal preferences dictate.
- Type and proof correspondence including letters, memos, documents and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate.
- Act in the strictest confidentiality and professional manner at all times, including outside regular working hours.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
- Some Post-Secondary education or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Three to five years in a similar role.
- Experience with developing operational plans, policies and procedures and drafting written proposals
- Ability to positively interact and communicate with a variety of staff, external networks and Líl̓wat Nation Citizens.
- Strong verbal communication skills and not afraid to ask questions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams.
- Strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and maintain confidentiality.
- Motivated self-starter and with strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly professional in all aspects of business, presentation and interaction with all stakeholders, clients and Members
Submit a cover letter and resume no later than 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 15, 2018
LIL’WAT BUSINESS GROUP
P.O. BOX 605, Mount Currie, BC, V0N2K0
Attention: Michelle Thevarge Michelle.Thevarge@lilwat.ca