The Líl̓wat Nation is seeking a Finance Assistant to join its dynamic and progressive team.
Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Líl̓wat Nation Band Office
Status: Temporary Contract
Reporting to: Finance Manager
Closing Date: Sunday, January 22, 2017
The Finance Department provides service and support to multiple departments. The role of the Finance Assistant is to provide support to the Finance Team to ensure effective, efficient and accurate operations.
- Entering invoices and vouchering
- Prepares reconciliation as required
- Assist team members with deliverables as required
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Computer literate with strong data entry skills
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- Courses in Business is an asset
- Familiarity with ERP software is an asset
- Must be a team player, flexible and reliable
- Previous experience with First Nations preferred
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than Sunday, January 22, 2016 to:
Lee-Anne Kauffman, Executive Assistant
P.O. Box 602, Mount Currie, B.C. V0N 2K0
We thank for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.