Location: Tśzil Learning Centre, Mount Currie, BC
Status: Temporary, Casual/On-Call, Part-Time
Reporting to: Project Manager to Indigitization
Wage/Salary: Dependent on Experience
Closing Date: April 30, 2019
21-week contract (40 hours weekly from Mid-May to August and will consider part time hours for staff who attend school in the fall). Staff will be conducting digitization work in-house at the sound room within the Lílwat7úl Cultural Centre.
- Our objective for this Indigitization Project is to see 200 of these cassettes digitized for the purposes of preservation and making controlled access to these important records possible.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- A successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- interest in working with archival materials and the digitization of archival materials;
- knowledge of Lil’wat Nation and its Administration;
- intermediate computer skills;
- must be able to maintain the strictest confidentiality of restricted information;
- must be detail oriented and capable of remaining focused during repetitive tasks.
- We will be encouraging community members to apply.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 30, 2019
P.O. Box 602, Mount Currie, B.C. V0N 2K0
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to valerie.stArnaud@lilwat.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted