The Líl̓wat Home Support Supervisor (LHSS) is responsible for the administration of the Líl̓wat Home Support Program.
Title: Líl̓wat Home Support Supervisor
Location: Líl̓wat Health & Healing
Reporting to: Health Director
Wage: Commensurate with the BC College Nursing Practice (BCCNP) Wage Grid
At Líl̓wat Health & Healing, we support the wellness of individuals and families that live within Líl̓wat Nation. We are part of a growing community steeped in Inherent Rights, Nation Rebuilding, tradition, culture and language.
The Líl̓wat Home Support Supervisor (LHSS) is responsible for the administration of the Líl̓wat Home Support Program. The LHSS supervises Líl̓wat care aides and is a member of a case management nursing team; completes funding reports as per funding agreement; collaborates internally and externally with other teams for the purpose of client centered care; is clinically supervised by the Registered Nurse and reports to the Health Director.
- Manages the weekly scheduling of client care home support services
- Co-ordinates and leads Líl̓wat Home Support meetings
- Participates in care planning/discharge meetings of clients from hospital
- Is the first contact for Líl̓wat Home Support Services
- Ensures the maintenance and confidentiality of all client records and information
- Completes monthly and quarterly financial reports – (e.g. DISC, eSDRT FNHA and Líl̓wat Nation)
- Collaborate with internal/external resources to generate a full circle care plan for clients
- Assist with other deliverables as it pertains upon request from the Health Director Assist with other deliverables as it pertains upon request from the Health Manager or Health Director
- Advocates with internal/external stakeholders re: client centered care
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Licensed Practical Nurse, in good standing, with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia
- Experience working in a first nations community with knowledge of the social determinants of health
- Minimum of two years management experience with a minimum of eight employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preference given to someone with proficient computer skills, cEMR, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must possess and maintain a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Must successfully pass the required pre-employment Criminal Records Check
- Current CPR Level C certification
Please forward a current résumé, covering letter and employment references no later than
4:30 p.m. on Friday, February 14, 2019 to:
Fiona Milton, Executive Assistant
Líl̓wat Health & Healing
We thank for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.