Location: Úll̓us Community Complex
Status: Part-time casual
Reporting to: Manager of Child Care Services & Head Supervisor
Wage/Salary: Dependent on education & experience
The Úll̓us Child Care Center Supervisor in the Programs ensures the well-being of all children and provides support with the educational program delivery. Responsibilities include implementing the developed curriculum; in accordance with the goals and philosophies of Úll̓us Child Care Centre. The candidate must have:
- Early Childhood Education Certificate (ECE) as recognized by the Provincial Child Care Licensing Board, and Community Care Facility Act and or Early Childhood Educator Assistant Certification, as recognized by Licensing Board.
- Responsible adult certificate
- Abide by the ECEBC Code of Ethics, be Professional, Enthusiastic & a Team Player
- A Valid Child Care Acceptable First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrate organizational time management skills.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills
- Team approach to center management
- Must pass a Criminal Records Review
- Provide the Manager of Child Care Services with support to make informed decisions
- Provide program support to Head Supervisor and team
- Ensure ALL operational policies are established and followed in accordance with the Provincial Child Care Licensing Board, and Community Care Facility Act.
- Plan, carry out, and assess developmentally appropriate, activities and experiences in harmony with the center’s philosophy:
- Ensure guidance of children’s behavior that encourages positive self-concept:
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the center’s children, their parents, and staff.
- Keep up to date with early childhood education and advocacy developments.
- Understanding of Líl̓wat culture & language
Please submit a cover letter your resume
P.O. Box 602, Mount Currie, B.C. V0N 2K0