Under the direction of the Manager, the Resource Room Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the resource room and supplies administrative supports to all staff at the Employment Services Centre.
Title: Resource Room Coordinator
Location: Líĺwat Nation, Mount Currie, B.C.
Status: Full time contract ending March 31 2019
Wage/Salary: Dependent on Experience
Under the direction of the Manager, the Resource Room Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the resource room and supplies administrative supports to all staff at the Employment Services Centre. The Resource Room Coordinator assists clients in their job search process, coordinates and facilitates workshops and maintains a current job board suitable to client needs.
Key Experience and deliverables:
- Strong communication skills with a diverse population.
- Strong comprehension of all Microsoft Office programs, database systems, and basic admin tasks.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and a desire to assist others in finding the help they need.
- Ability to work effectively with clients.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal flexibility, resourcefulness, and solid teamwork.
- Familiarity with job search tools required; familiarity with local area social and community resources a plus.
Key Qualifications and Education:
- Ability to assist clients with a diverse range of needs including referrals to community resources and financial/living supports.
- Minimum of two (2) years in providing administrative support in an employment service setting or experience in an Employment Service Centre desirable. Professional telephone manner.
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree or Career Development Practitioner certification an asset.
- Certified Resume Strategist preferred.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 24, 2018 to:
Melanie Williams, Community Services Advocate via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at the
Ullùs Community Complex, Mt. Currie, BC