Title: Summer Employment – CASHIER (X4 Positions)
Location: Lílwat Gas Station and/or Tśipun Grocery Store, Mount Currie BC
Status: Temporary Full-time (35 hours/week for 8 weeks)
Reporting to: On site supervisor and/or Summer Youth Coordinator
Wage/Salary: $13.85 per hour
Lílwat Nation is offering Youth Summer Employment for the months of July and August. There are five (4) positions available with the Lílwat Retail Operations; Lílwat Gas Station and Tsipun Market. We are looking for outgoing and customer focused individuals to join our teams and gain work experience in a fun and supportive environment.
- Customer Service standards & personal appearance maintained.
- Proper handling of cash and cash out procedures to be maintained.
- Ensuring shelves are stocked and rotated.
- Maintaining good working relationships with management and staff.
- Upholding all Company Policies and Retail Expectations.
- Participate in training & personal development.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality.
- Basic janitorial duties as needed; bathroom, seep, coffee station, garbage, recycling, etc.
- Open to work at both Tśipun Supermarket and Lilwat Gas.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, and work well as a team member
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Able to lift 30+ lbs.
- Flexible availability – able to work evening and weekends
- 15+ years of age with a SIN
- Returning to school in fall 2019
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on June 20, 2019
Tśzil Learning Center, Front Desk attn: Maury Bikadi
125 Lillooet Lake Rd, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
Phone: 604-894-2300 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Dependent on Funding approval**
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted