Title: Summer Student Intern
Location: Tśzil Learning Center, Mount Currie, B.C.
Status: Temporary, Full Time (35 hours/week for 8 weeks)
Reporting to: On site Supervisor/and or Summer Youth Coordinator
Wage/Salary: $13.85 per hour
Tśzil Learning Center is offering 1 Summer Intern postion for the months of July and August. This student will gain experience in all aspects of the Tśzil Learning Centre administration including: reception, back office, students supports and employment and training program deliverables.
- Repetitive and detail-oriented tasks performing typing, data entry, and word processing duties
- Maintaining filing systems including: student files, employment files etc.
- Familiar and experience with MS Office applications an asset
- Strong organizational skills, verbal and written skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Must be able to work independently/work in a team environment
- Willingness to adhere to the Líl̓wat Nation policy regarding personal social media use during work hours
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Preference to be given to Líl̓wat Nation community member.
- 15+ years of age, who is returning to school in fall 2019
- Must have social insurance number (SIN).
- Must be reliable and punctual each day
- Must be hard working and a self-starter with a positive attitude
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on June 20, 2019
Tśzil Learning Center, Front Desk attn: Maury Bikadi
125 Lillooet Lake Rd, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
Phone: 604-894-2300 email: email@example.com
**Dependent on Funding approval**
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted