Location: Líl̓wat Cultural Centre, Mount Currie, B.C.
Status: Summer Student Position (35 hours / week for 8 weeks)
Reporting to: Site Supervisor
Wage/Salary: $14.60 hourly
Closing Date: June 26, 2020
The Líl̓wat Cultural Centre is seeking 1 summer student worker to assist with the day to day operations of Líl̓wat Cultural Centre.
- Be at work ready for your shift, on time (10 mins before your shift begins)
- Greet and serve customers with a positive, friendly demeanor
- Proper handling of cash and cash out procedures
- Opening and closing procedures
- Ensure shelves and inventory are kept stocked and rotated
- Assist with putting orders away upon arrival
- Basic janitorial duties as needed, sweep, wipe display case, garbage, recycling etc.
- Keep track of hours worked and report on duties performed and completed.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Preference to be given to Líl̓wat Nation community member.
- 15+ years of age, who is returning to school in fall 2020
- Must have social insurance number (SIN).
- Valid BC Driver’s License would be a desired asset.
- Ability to work independently without supervision at times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and work well as a team member
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Able to lift 50+Ilbs
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than 4:30 p.m. on June 26, 2020
Tśzil Learning Center, Front Desk Attn: Catherine Pascal
125 Lillooet Lake Rd, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
Phone: 604-894-2300 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Dependent on Funding approval**
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted