Location: Daycare, Úll̓us, Mount Currie, B.C.
Status: Summer Student Position (35 hours / week for 8 weeks)
Reporting to: Site Supervisor
Wage/Salary: $14.60 hourly
Closing Date: June 26, 2020
The Daycare is seeking 1 summer student worker to assist with the day to day operations of the daycare
- Be at work ready for your shift, on time (10 mins before your shift begins)
- Assist in leading young children’s activities, tell stories, teach songs, and prepare craft materials.
- Prepare and serve snacks.
- Help children eat, dress, and use the toilet.
- Help supervisors keep records.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas
- Maintain and clean daycare equipment.
Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Preference to be given to Lil’wat Nation community member.
- 15+ years of age, who is returning to school in fall 2020
- Must have social insurance number (SIN).
- Valid BC Driver’s License would be a desired asset.
- Ability to work independently without supervision at times.
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Positive and outgoing attitude
Please submit a cover letter and your resume no later than
4:30 p.m. on June 26, 2020
Ts’zil Learning Center, Front Desk Attn: Catherine Pascal
125 Lillooet Lake Rd, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
Phone: 604-894-2300 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Dependent on Funding approval**
We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted