This week is Lil’wat Addictions Awareness Week and there are lots of events planned to bring this important social issue to the forefront.
Monday November 15th
- 2:00pm Sobriety March at Ullus. Bring you drums and make a poster.
Tuesday November 16th
- 10:45am Sobriety March at Xit’olacw Community School.
- 6:00pm Sweat Lodge and Pipe Ceremony at Laverne Wallaces place.
- 7:30pm AL-ANON Meeting at Ullus.
Wednesday November 17th
- 3:30pm Contest Deadline for Poems, Essays, Stories, Colouring and Collages
- 8:00pm AA Meeting at Ullus.
Thursday November 18th
- 5:30pm Celebration Dinner at Xit’olacw Community School. Contest and Door Prizes.
Friday November 19th
- 8:00pm Sights & Sounds Dance sponsored by NNADAP Alcohol & Drug Program. Coordinated by Grad Class. FREE ADMISSION!!