Líl̓wat Employment and Training
2032 Highway 99, PO Box 602
Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0
Facebook: EAS Mt Currie
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – CATERING SERVICES
The closing date for submissions will be: November 16, 2018 at 4:30pm
Catering Services Required
- LiÍwat Employment and Training Resource Centre (LETRC) offers training and workshops to community members – weekdays, weekday evenings, and/or weekends.
- LETRC provides meals and / or snacks for participants for each day they are in training.
- Training / Workshops will be hosted at:
- LiÍwat Employment at Training office – 2032 Highway 99; or
- Ts’zil Learning Centre – 125 Lillooet Lake Road
Catering logistics are as follows:
- Classes range from 8 – 12 students and an Instructor.
- A sample menu of hot meals, or sandwiches with soup or salad.
- A list of options you can meet, such as:
- Lactose Intolerant
- Gluten Intolerant
- Your quote will list the cost per serving for each meal.
- Included with your quote will be:
- Cold drink options
With your submission
- Previous Catering Experience
- Valid Food Safe Certificate
Make your submission
- Drop off at LiÍwat Employment and Training Office, 2032 Highway 99
- Mail to LiÍwat Nation, PO Box 602, Mount Currie, BC V0N 2K0 ATTN: Melanie Williams
- Email to: email@example.com