The Birkenhead River is rising and Chief Lucinda Phillips is asking that all community members lend a hand today and fill up a few sandbags at either the Plumber’s Shack on IR 1 or at the Salt Shed at Xit’olacw. PLEASE HELP! The water has gone up 15cm over the past 48 hours and only has to rise another 20cm before it will go over the road. With lots of sun in the forecast for the weekend there is a chance we may experience flooding soon.
- COVID-19 and Jordan’s Principle support for First Nations Children
- Li̓lwat Nation Youth Centre Survey: Let us know what services and support you need!
- Tax and funding information for post-secondary students
- Career Opportunity: Director of Finance for Líl̓wat Nation
- Ts̓zil asks student to take StatsCan’s Impacts of COVID-19 on Students survey
Look after yourself Thank you Kík7ak Councillor Helena Edmonds pic.twitter.com/oXCzKqX0oV2 months ago
Come on out to listen to the All Nominated Candidates Speech Night, for information click on the link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The after-school club Supervisor ensures the well-being of all children and manages the educational program deliver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The Úll̓us Child Care Center Supervisor in the Programs ensures the well-being of all children and provides support… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
Starting on September 16, 2019, there will be changes with FNHA Benefit Plans for full detail:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago