This weekend there is a heightened risk of another landslide in the Meagre area as well as a High fire hazard in the region. The Lil’wat Nation has worked with our regional partners to install an early warning gauge on the Upper Lillooet, in the event of another landslide or other risk to the community, Lil’wat Nation Emergency Personnel will be in the community to provide information and to support any necessary evacuations. Members are reminded to take care with any open flame and to immediately report all wildfires to the Wildfire Management Branch at 1-800-663-5555 or *5555 on your cell. Alternatively, 911 can be contacted in case of emergency.
- COVID-19 and Jordan’s Principle support for First Nations Children
- Li̓lwat Nation Youth Centre Survey: Let us know what services and support you need!
- Tax and funding information for post-secondary students
- Career Opportunity: Director of Finance for Líl̓wat Nation
- Ts̓zil asks student to take StatsCan’s Impacts of COVID-19 on Students survey
Look after yourself Thank you Kík7ak Councillor Helena Edmonds pic.twitter.com/oXCzKqX0oV2 months ago
Come on out to listen to the All Nominated Candidates Speech Night, for information click on the link:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The after-school club Supervisor ensures the well-being of all children and manages the educational program deliver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
The Úll̓us Child Care Center Supervisor in the Programs ensures the well-being of all children and provides support… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago
Starting on September 16, 2019, there will be changes with FNHA Benefit Plans for full detail:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…11 months ago